1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
I am a traveler, fitness enthusiast, photographer and also by profession I am a Pharmacist.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I was traveling a lot before posting it on social media. Urindianconsumer inspired me to post my content on social media.So I started uploading photos and they gave a massive response. Once I got to meet my idol Urindianconsumer, from that time I was clear in my mind that I will be a "Travelfitphotographer"
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
I have to think of the place where I visit,What type of challenges i am going to face on this trip. ManyMany months before I have to plan the trip and execute it. It is very challenging if you don't get the tickets of the place you want to go or something went wrong with your planning or itinerary that's become so very hard situation.
But by more and more travelling I have learnt to overcome the situation. Today I am a very sophisticated and Happy Traveller because of my knowledge and I learn new things on each trip.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
I did two campaigns for Cadbury and one campaign for Parle Agro. Also I met my idol that is Urindianconsumer.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
Cadbury, Parle Agro, Sam's pizza.
6. What is your primary income source?
I am a part time gym trainer and I am a student of bachelor of pharmacy.
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Just keep on doing your work don't expect anything in the initial stages. Ask for help to genuine bloggers and influencers. There are lots and lots of influences and bloggers who can help you and they are very genuine with their work.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
As I am a Instagram influencer still Skill Infinity allowed me to participate in the interview and I am very thankful for that. I just have to say that they are doing a great job and this is very creative initiation by skill infinity there is a long way to go for you and for us all bloggers and influencers.